Monday, August 20, 2007

Trey's Birthday 2007

For Trey's birthday (August 10th), we went out to eat at Kevin Rathbun's Steak.  I think we all agreed that it was the best steak we'd ever had!  I gotta do what I can to get little Melanie some iron!  Who do you think looks more pregnant, me or Trey???  That Sunday, I was 28 weeks pregnant. 



2007_treys_birthday_group



28_weeks   Comparing_bellies



We went to the doctor last Thursday for my Glucose Test, and to do another 3-D Ultrasound.  The doctor that does the ultrasounds got called away for an emergency C-Section earlier that day, and wasn't able to get back in time for our appointment.  We didn't get a phone call, because he thought he was going to make it back, but then wasn't able to.  So, our track record with this guy isn't so great.  We're just glad he's not our regular doctor.  So, we're re-scheduled for an appointment tomorrow.  Hopefully, we'll get some good pictures of Melanie's face this time!  On Wednesday, Mark will take the picture to work and scan it, and we'll post it as soon as we can.



Jo_and_mark











No comments:

Post a Comment