Melanie is growing fast! We went to the doctor Monday, and found out that she was 10 lbs 5 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 50th percentile for height and weight. She's consistent...that's where she fell on the chart when she was 20 weeks in my belly! She's been smiling for the past few weeks now, which is awesome. While I was entertaining her in the doctor's office the other day, I even thought I heard her laugh a couple of times. She can hold her head up for short periods of time when she's on a shoulder, and she now coos in addition to grunting. She's not rolling over yet, but we're practicing. She still likes to gnaw on her hand more than a pacifier. She gets prettier every day. She still has her headful of hair, which seems to be trying to turn blond, and her eyes are still blue. I've been working on trying to get her on a schedule since I'll be going back to work January 28th. I don't feel great about it at this point, but hopefully things will get on track in the next couple of weeks. She still wakes up once during the night to eat, but I'm used to it, and can go back to sleep pretty easily. Getting up during the night like that doesn't really make me feel that tired now, but I'm sure it will when I have to go back to work..............Here are some pictures we took of Melanie this weekend. Check out her stylie baby legs!
she really is beautiful!! and her hair is amazing, as is her stylish attire!
ReplyDelete