I've been looking at trucks for some time now and finally found one I couldn't do without. I wasn't searching for something with the best gas mileage, all the bells and whistles, or the modern comforts of a new truck. No, I was looking for something with character. What we really needed was something to haul lumber around in besides the rack on my GTI that has a 200lb. weight limit. I think we severely exceeded that a few times during the kitchen remodel. Since the backyard renovation is our newest self-inflicted endeavor I figured now was the best time to go ahead and pull the trigger. As I narrowed my search I began to get nostalgic and somewhat fixated on 70's Ford models. My grandfather had a '72, I remember that truck and it makes me think of simpler times. Well, here she is, the green hornet..........my "new" 1971 Ford F100 longbed with 82,000 original miles and a 360 cu. in. V-8.
^^^I can fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the bed of this monster without letting the gate down. That's a utility vehicle!
bad ass!
ReplyDelete